Posting images taken with the 907X

Previous topic - Next topic

Tennisarm12

One of the first pictures I shot when I bought the 907X from its previous owners. Lens is the 45mm F4 P.

These must be the nice colors people are drooling about. The small fly I noticed only later when I looked at it at 100%.  :)

Cheers

polychloros

The Scafell Massif (England's most elevated land) in Cumbria. 45P.

Tennisarm12

polychloros

Bowfell, Esk Pike and Great End from Crinkle Crags during a cloud inversion. 45P.

polychloros

Crinkle Crags above the cloud inversion. 45P.

ramarren

Waiting around the house yesterday for the CF Sonnar 180/4 to be delivered, I pulled out the 907x/CFVII 50c and fitted the XCD 21mm to it. :)

Drawer Pull, Power Cord by Godfrey DiGiorgi, on Flickr

enjoy! G

ramarren

My "rescue" orchid has survived and thrived. It opened its first blossom a few days back, and then opened two more over the past two days or so. :D

Orchid Triple Blossom - Santa Clara 2024
Hasselblad 907x/CFVII 50c + CF Sonnar 180mm f/4
ISO 100 @ f/11 @ 1.3 seconds

Enjoy! G

photoenthusiasm

Can images only be posted with an url? I'm not on social media anymore, no flickr etc.

sailronin

sailronin

Gary, Feb. 2024
Hasselblad 907x w/45p XCD converted in SilverEfx Pro

sailronin

Chris, Seattle Park and Recs, Pioneer Square.
Hasselblad 907x w/ 45p XCD processed in Phocus and converted in SilverEfx.

bags

Quote from: photoenthusiasm on February 22, 2024, 05:50:37 AMCan images only be posted with an url? I'm not on social media anymore, no flickr etc.
I'd like to know the answer to that, too.

polychloros

Quote from: bags on March 11, 2024, 05:27:03 PM
Quote from: photoenthusiasm on February 22, 2024, 05:50:37 AMCan images only be posted with an url? I'm not on social media anymore, no flickr etc.

I don't think you can post images direct to the forum so, yes, you need a URL. The images don't ned to be hosted on social media but any third party hosting solution would do, provided the hosted file has a permanent URL.

mikaelo67

No, you don't need an url. You can upload your images directly to your answer or post. Click on the text in bold that says "Click or drag files here to attach them" under the frame where you enter your text. Choose your image and click upload.

No need for hosted pictures or to have an Url. 

mikaelo67

Quote from: polychloros on March 11, 2024, 11:46:58 PM
Quote from: bags on March 11, 2024, 05:27:03 PM

No, you don't need an url. You can upload your images directly to your answer or post. Click on the text in bold that says "Click or drag files here to attach them" under the frame where you enter your text. Choose your image and click upload.

No need for hosted pictures or to have an Url.

I don't think you can post images direct to the forum so, yes, you need a URL. The images don't ned to be hosted on social media but any third party hosting solution would do, provided the hosted file has a permanent URL.