PHOCUS. INCONCEIVABLE

Previous topic - Next topic

hanny

It is inconceivable that a platform and a brand like Hasselblad does not have its own file management software that lives up to the name and has the right functionality. I can't in any way even just view the screen of a folder with 3FR files which after three seconds closes the program making everything unusable. I use Lightroom sure. I'd like a program like C1 pro. I know that the topic has already been covered in other ways. We should leverage all together for there to be a program up to par. I know people who changed the system for this reason. Sorry for the outburst. Mine is a Mac pro of a few years ago, of course, but it has 32 GB of ram, SSD + 4 other hard disks, adequate card. The files are Hasselblad X1DII. Thanks.

FirstLights

I can completely understand your frustration.

I am also frustrated with the HB software, my problem is that there is no wifi remote trigger option for my X1D II via iPhone, even not in the new version of Phocus mobile 2 released today.
The MK II is not recognized in Phocus mobile 1 ... only god knows why ....

I thought that HB is positioning this system as optimal lightweight outdoor MF, but do they expect me to carry an iPad or MacBook Pro in addition to my phone whilst ramling up the mountains of the Alps with the X-System??

It is absolutely pathetic that they do not seem to be able to
a) make Phocus mobile 1 recognise the MK II and / or
b) enable Phocus mobile 2 for iPhone use NOW
FirstLights
Visit me at www.500px.com/firstlights

DJPixelMan

Quote from: FirstLights on April 03, 2020, 03:55:31 AM
I can completely understand your frustration.

I am also frustrated with the HB software, my problem is that there is no wifi remote trigger option for my X1D II via iPhone, even not in the new version of Phocus mobile 2 released today.
The MK II is not recognized in Phocus mobile 1 ... only god knows why ....

I thought that HB is positioning this system as optimal lightweight outdoor MF, but do they expect me to carry an iPad or MacBook Pro in addition to my phone whilst ramling up the mountains of the Alps with the X-System??

It is absolutely pathetic that they do not seem to be able to
a) make Phocus mobile 1 recognise the MK II and / or
b) enable Phocus mobile 2 for iPhone use NOW

c) Enable Phocus mobile 2 for ANDROID use NOW