Phocus keeps crashing while using adjustment layers on iMac Mac OS Sierra

Previous topic - Next topic

frank@walshphoto.com

Using focus version 3.4 only using one adjustment layer, keeps crashing? Trying to get a job out the door please help !!! Imac / Mac os Sierra

SeanRL

frank@walshphoto.com

I did load new latest software also tried on another computer mac book pro also same results still crashing but lasting longer on the MacBook before it crashes???

frank@walshphoto.com

It will work at first on the adjustment layer setting. But once I get to maybe 10 brushes or so, that is when it crashes.

PM

Me too!
Just working with Phocus, first time in months, and finding that it crashes with layers. One is sometimes possible 2 definitely crashes.
MacBook Pro OSX 10.14.6
Any solutions?
P

spb-ch

Quote from: frank@walshphoto.com on January 24, 2020, 04:59:38 AM
Using focus version 3.4 only using one adjustment layer, keeps crashing? Trying to get a job out the door please help !!! Imac / Mac os Sierra

You can update to 3.5.1 I have no issues

PM

Actually should have said... using Phocus 3.5.1 on MacBook Pro OSX 10.14.6
After a week of working - I have had several crashes per day... no internet connection on location, so sadly no crash reports sent!
Peter

spb-ch

I did notice this. Up-popped the reminder to calibrate. I am using a VPN, which sometimes doesn't connect. So up popped the cailbration reminder within Phocus and it wouldn't run. Checked all the usual  (settings etc) and then noticed the VPN wasn't connected. As soon as I reconnected that the Phocus recalibration went ahead.

This is the only 'issue' I have come across in the last few weeks.