SOLD: Hasselblad XCD 45mm f/3.5 Lens, BRAND NEW! Warranty until Aug 22, 2021

Previous topic - Next topic

haragr

I am selling a BRAND NEW Hasselblad XCD 45mm f/3.5 Lens. The lens comes with an extended 2 yr warranty from Hasselblad until Aug 22, 2021. I am only asking for $1900, with free shipping in the continental US.

Note: This lens is part of a Brand New Hasselblad X1D-50c 4116 Edition Camera & 45mm Lens kit I purchased on Aug 23, 2019. I have never used the lens. In fact, it is still sitting in its original shrink wrap and has never even come out of the box. I also own the XCD 30mm, XCD 80mm, and XCD 135mm lenses, so I have no use for this 45mm lens. Hasselblad has included an extra 1 year warranty on this lens, so it is under warranty until Aug 22, 2021. I'll obviously include a copy of the original receipt.

The lens will come with its included leather pouch and hood (also in their unopened shrink wrap). However, there won't be a Hasselblad box since the 4116 kit comes in a single box that includes both the X1D camera and 45mm lens. The lens will be packed really well - you have nothing to worry about on that front.

Note: The included picture shows my brand new 4116 kit (the camera and lens). I am only selling the lens in this listing.

ropo