raffa

it seems it's out for someone (not me)

Mr-Anderson

Firmware 1.10 is out now!!
So hope Phocus 2 comes now too!!

Mr-Anderson

In EU now too :D

raffa

damn, why is the first generation iPad Pro not supported? it should be powerful enough :(

mar-ko

Two notes:
- Phocus Mobile 2 is only installable on iPad (not iPhone like the old version) - so, for me, I need to look for a new "remote release" possibility
- I could not find it in the Apple store searching for "Hasselblad" and "Phocus", but using the link https://apps.apple.com/us/app/phocus-mobile-2/id1452280435?ls=1 (on the iPad) worked.

Mr-Anderson

If you choose to save the files to the iPad. What is the best way to transfer then all the files to the computer??
Airdrops seems slow or?
It would be nice if Phocus on my iMac see them!

Dario Bologna

Quote from: Mr-Anderson on December 10, 2019, 12:32:52 AM
If you choose to save the files to the iPad. What is the best way to transfer then all the files to the computer??
Airdrops seems slow or?

You can find in FILE on your ipad, a folder PHOCUS MOBILE... from there you can copy and paste in the hard disk connected by usb-c...

Dario Bologna

It's Christmas time!!

Well, I downloaded on iPad and works fine.

The wifi connection is fast:
- storing on the camera you cannot see 100% crop
- storing on the device 100% crop works

Using Usb-c cable, on the camera show USB2 and seems to have the same speed than wifi...

Tomorrow I'll test on small production for check the battery life...

Thanks Hasselblad!

Mr-Anderson

Quote from: Dario Bologna on December 10, 2019, 12:41:45 AM
Quote from: Mr-Anderson on December 10, 2019, 12:32:52 AM
Airdrops seems slow or?

You can find in FILE on your ipad, a folder PHOCUS MOBILE... from there you can copy and paste in the hard disk connected by usb-c...

Thanx :)

raffa

Quote from: raffa on December 09, 2019, 11:47:46 PM
damn, why is the first generation iPad Pro not supported? it should be powerful enough :(

actually, I just tried installing it on my 12.9 first gen iPad Pro – it works!

Mr-Anderson

One feature I want is, when you tether to iPad, I want to name the files as you can do in Phocus on Mac.

Paul Claesson

PHOCUS MOBILE 2 FOR X1D II
Released December 9, 2019

Expanding the possibilities of the Hasselblad workflow, Phocus Mobile 2 takes the image editing process to a new, portable level. Users can import, edit and rate RAW images and import and rate full quality JPEG images directly on their device. In addition, Phocus Mobile 2 supports full quality image export, tethered shooting and direct camera control.

Please note that Phocus Mobile 2 is supported on iPad Air 2019 and iPad Pro 2nd and 3rd generation models.
App store Link https://apps.apple.com/us/app/phocus-mobile-2/id1452280435?ls=1   

Paul Claesson
VP Technical Support and Service
Hasselblad Inc.
1080A Garden State Road Union, NJ 07083, USA

paul.claesson@hasselblad.com  | www.hasselblad.com

Paul Claesson
Orbitvu USA
Former Hasselblad Employee

0luke1

I'm liking it. Makes the leica app look like ass.

DJPixelMan

Quote from: Paul Claesson on December 28, 2019, 06:57:47 AM
PHOCUS MOBILE 2 FOR X1D II
Released December 9, 2019

Expanding the possibilities of the Hasselblad workflow, Phocus Mobile 2 takes the image editing process to a new, portable level. Users can import, edit and rate RAW images and import and rate full quality JPEG images directly on their device. In addition, Phocus Mobile 2 supports full quality image export, tethered shooting and direct camera control.

Please note that Phocus Mobile 2 is supported on iPad Air 2019 and iPad Pro 2nd and 3rd generation models.
App store Link https://apps.apple.com/us/app/phocus-mobile-2/id1452280435?ls=1   

Paul Claesson
VP Technical Support and Service
Hasselblad Inc.
1080A Garden State Road Union, NJ 07083, USA

paul.claesson@hasselblad.com  | www.hasselblad.com

And when will this be made available to Android users please? We don't all use Apple products. Or, is that not a priority?