FS: FT: Hasselblad X1D and/or XCD lenses for Leica SL / lenses

Previous topic - Next topic

maxct

I am thinking about transitioning from my silver Hasselblad X1D system to the SL. I have the X1D plus a trio of amazing lenses - the 21mm, 65mm, and the 135mm plus 1.7x teleconverter kit. I also have 4 batteries, the new dual charger plus 2 extra chargers, a RRS L-plate, and a Nikon flash (forget which one - will check) which works with it. It's an amazing system and so easy to use, but when I am really honest with myself I realize a lot of my shooting these days (street) often requires faster AF / FPS. I used to have a SL and while its sensor can't compare to the X1D's, I am sure I will eventually upgrade to the SL2 after it comes out in the not too distant future.

I am looking for the Leica SL plus a L-M adapter, as well as the following lenses: Leica 16-35mm, 21mm f/3.4 and the new 35mm or 75mm APO.

If you may be interested in a potential trade, please let me know and we can share more info, pics and pricing adjustments either way. I would also consider a trade just for the XCD lenses without the X1D.

US only please.

Thanks,

Peter