Manual Focus conformation

Previous topic - Next topic

ndwgolf

Guys
Can anyone confirm if the H6D will give me focus conformation i.e. the two arrows lining up in the viewfinder when using manual focus??

Neil

hgtate

Yes.

If you need to know anything else you can download the user manual from the Hasselblad website

ndwgolf

Thanks
No need to download the manual when there are very friendly people like YOu given out the answers
Neil

cerett

Quote from: hgtate on April 29, 2018, 02:23:42 AM
Yes.

If you need to know anything else you can download the user manual from the Hasselblad website

I agree in this case. Indeed, the manual is quite clear with regards to this question. However, there are times when the manual is not very clear and we must rely on the advice of the more experienced H6 users.

ndwgolf

Quote from: cerett on April 30, 2018, 02:28:46 AM
Quote from: hgtate on April 29, 2018, 02:23:42 AM
Yes.

Exactly.......... :) :) :)

I agree in this case. Indeed, the manual is quite clear with regards to this question. However, there are times when the manual is not very clear and we must rely on the advice of the more experienced H6 users.

ndwgolf

Focus conformation doesn't work when using H6D100c with the 1.7 TC and HC300mm. I tried it with my HC100mm and it worked as it should. There is no mention in the manual about it not working with a Hasselblad TC attached
Neil