Phocus help

Previous topic - Next topic

ndwgolf

When I import a new image via import. Does Phocus make automatic exposure adjustments to the image??
When using adjustment layers. I select the brush tool but can only see the curser not the brush. Any adjustments made are donee but why can't I see the brush??
Thanks
Neil

ndwgolf

Buddy

no automatic exposure adjustment. Brush visible here very clearly, don't know what's your problem. But first go to layers tool, then click on add new layer (+), then choose what you want to layer-adjust e.g. exposure, saturation etc. then click on the brush and go to image, brush is clearly visible by a round sign, size and hardness etc can be changed.

Hassilistic

Quote from: ndwgolf on January 29, 2018, 04:14:33 PM
When I import a new image via import. Does Phocus make automatic exposure adjustments to the image??
Yes Neil, I believe you asked this before.... create a User Profile setting in the "Adjustment Browser" for specific shoots and styles and add adjustments (Actions), and Phocus will apply those on Import.  It is typically set at standard, and that implies that all those 'tick boxes' under the (Adjust) tab will be applied, if you do not wish one or more to have an effect, then unclick prior to exporting.

ndwgolf

Quote from: Buddy on January 30, 2018, 05:58:00 AM
no automatic exposure adjustment. Brush visible here very clearly, don't know what's your problem. But first go to layers tool, then click on add new layer (+), then choose what you want to layer-adjust e.g. exposure, saturation etc. then click on the brush and go to image, brush is clearly visible by a round sign, size and hardness etc can be changed.
Yes the brush has always showed up as a circle but for some reason yesterday it's just a curser. Even after restarting Phocus I still kept getting a curser only?
Neil