Is there TS solution for X1D and XCD lens?

Previous topic - Next topic

lim71

XCD lens group has new road map and the interesting is XCD will have 21mm lens, is there any solution that can leverage 21,30 to provide TS function? like H series' HTS 1.5?

JoeC

The only solution that I've found is the Cambo CA-XCD adapter for Canon T/S lenses. It costs $1,185 (without lens) at B&H. I'd like to hear from anyone who's tried it.

Joe

rent

The Kipon EF-X1D adapter works fine as well. No issue with my Canon 17mm TS-E. And it's much cheaper.
Alex Jiang

Instagram

tcdeveau

There is currently no TS solution that allows TS functionality with XCD lenses, at least not that I'm aware of.  I'm hoping they come out with an HTS 1.5 for the X-system (an XTS 1.5 maybe?), but idk if such a solution is even feasible with mirrorless (optics in physics was not my strong suite).  They do seem to monitor the forums these days, so maybe if enough ppl express interest we'll see one. 

I think the HTS works with the XH adapter and H-lenses, but I think there are some caveats. 

wceide

I am a user of H4D50 with HTS. I am interested in the H6D100c but i would for sure buy a X1D if there was an efficient TS offer, wether an HTS or TS lenses.
I noticed that the XH adapter is deep, so there is room enough for a special HTS  (1x ??)to be bused with H lenses