Monty Rakusen's H kit for sale

Previous topic - Next topic

Monty Rakusen

I am sadly selling my complete kit as the type of work I now do, its not really suitable. Its very well used but all working. There are 2 bodies and 4 lenses and bits. I know theres not much value in the bodies but the lenses are all true and clean. I WOULD PREFER NOT TO SPLIT THE KIT UP and I'm willing to accept realistic offers for a COMPLETE PURCHASE. I don't have a valuation or pricing yet and I will update this when and if I do.
Look at the PDF for details. Thanks for looking. Monty Rakusen

fiatlux

Hi, I'd be interested in the H3D-39 and perhaps some lenses if you end up splitting the kit. Unless I can get it all for an absurdly low price of course  ;D

Monty Rakusen

It looks like I have a buyer for the complete kit but if it goes wrong I'll let you know. I'm sorry I didnt want to split the kit I'd just end up with all the bits no one wants.

paulgrundy

Monty,

Way back in the day I read a post from you (on the AOP forum?).

You had uploaded a shot of a seaside pier photographed with the newly released 39mp Hasselblad and also a cropped detail of the frame showing of a fishing lure(?) dangling over the side of the pier.

That was the day I decided I wanted a Hasselblad.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Grundy

Monty Rakusen

Yes that was amazing! You could see the tangled fishing lines, the detail was and still is incredible.I'm glad I influenced you, the cameras have taken some good pictures! So its sad to be selling all my kit. So why am I selling it? I dont have many clients and our business has become a niche stock royalty based business. The kit is only good up to 200asa so its fantastic for a fashion or product or food photographer but not when its dark in a factory. So I could have bought into the 50c but thats a huge amount of money to invest when the type of shoots are suitable to the D850. We now produce a product that has to be returned at a cost and they sell VERY well but the big upgrade investment would not improve the type of pictures I am taking nowadays nor give me the flexibility. Sad