Hasselblad X Sandqvist backpack for X1D

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael H. Cothran

Does anyone own this bag? Now that I have the X1D, I need to downsize from my current large Think Tank backpack, which I've used with my H4D system.
I saw this backpack on the Hasselblad website, being made for Hasselblad thru a collaboration with Sandqvist. It's a little pricey. Ok, a LOT pricey, but could certainly fit my needs. Is it worth the price, or am I better off just going with one of the usual slew of backpack brands offered from B&H, and the like, for a lot less money?

hcubell

Quote from: Michael H. Cothran on April 11, 2017, 06:14:04 AM
Does anyone own this bag? Now that I have the X1D, I need to downsize from my current large Think Tank backpack, which I've used with my H4D system.
I saw this backpack on the Hasselblad website, being made for Hasselblad thru a collaboration with Sandqvist. It's a little pricey. Ok, a LOT pricey, but could certainly fit my needs. Is it worth the price, or am I better off just going with one of the usual slew of backpack brands offered from B&H, and the like, for a lot less money?

Unfortunately, the Sandqvist bags are not weather resistant. Strange, for a bag designed to be used in Sweden. I am now using a Lowepro Transit 250 AW. It weighs next to nothing and holds  the X1D with a lens mounted and two other XCD lenses, with room for a fourth XCD lens. Amazingly, I had been using this bag for a Sony A7RII and 3-4 lenses. It now accommodates a 50MP medium format system!

lim71

I just bought Peak Design EveryDay Massager bag, looks pretty good. I can package X1D and 3 XCD lens with one flash and even tripod in this passenger bag, and if necessary, also can bring 15" laptop . it is good and looks fashionable. 

ganesh

Yes. Here it is.
The Everyday Messenger Bag by Peak Design

Michael H. Cothran

If the price includes the pictured RRS tripod & ball head, count me in. ;D

ganesh

satijntje

What is this for a tripod?
Still looking for a lightweight portable one. :)
John

ganesh

As pointed out by Michael H. Cothran this is a Really Right Stuff tripod and ballhead.
www.reallyrightstuff.com
But we are drifting off topic.