X1D Items Included In Package

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Upon receiving my X1D, I read the "Getting Started with the X1D" booklet that was included.  On the page listing the box contents, among the other item that I found in the box, was one item that was not included.  It was listed as a "Soft Pouch".  Is this just a "typo" or is it actually missing from the box?

Greg   

doublev

That is a typo.  Download the latest users guide from the hasselblad website.  You will find that is not listed.

The guide that came with my camera said there was a cover for the battery (which I did not receive).  lol.  The latest users guide does not mention it.

Greg

Thanks so much for your speedy response.

Greg

Imagecrazy

Funny, I also was wondering where the pouch and battery cover were.  It also says somewhere to be sure to contact Hasselblad if anything is missing.  I confess, have not contacted them on that.  The battery cover, however, would be nice to have for storage.

Greg

Maybe battery covers will be included with the ones we order when they become available.  And, we will not need one for the one in the camera.

Greg

Ario

I have 3 batteries, two I bought as spares are with cover, the one supplied with the camera is without cover.

JimBrennan

Hi Ario,

I am leaving for a 30 day photo trip. I can't get access to a spare battery. Would you consider selling one?

Ario

Neimad

Same here.
The pouch was not included in the box as well as the cover for the batterie.

I just bought 2 spare batteries in Europe (I'm there for few days). These two spare batteries came with the covers.
Something important also:
One of the batterie was missing the red water-resistance seal. When I told this to the reseller, he checked all the inventory of spare batteries in hands and it seems that a lot of these are missing the seal ...

Also, There are two different capacities of batteries. Both are sold under the same Part Number, same price. So, you will never know which one you will get.
The regular capacity is 3200mAh (23Wh)
The other capacity is 3350mAh (24Wh)
Not a big different (but almost 5%)
These two batteries are probably manufactured by two different suppliers. Both made in China.

Ario

Two out of three of my batteries are without the red seal. I have not  noticed before.

Neimad

Quote from: Ario on March 24, 2017, 12:48:05 AM
Two out of three of my batteries are without the red seal. I have not  noticed before.

So, it seems that this is a frequent issue. This should be communicated to Hasselblad.
This seal is a key component for the water resistance especially as there is no cover to access the batterie compartment.

Ario

I have just sent an e-mail to the Italian distributor asking for a clarification.

Ario

An update after the info I got from the Italian distributor.
Only batteries belonging to early shipments are without the red gasket, we will get gaskets to install on the batteries which were sold without it.

rent

Batteries.. what batteries? Nobody on this side of the pond seems to have 'em. Sigh!

Alex
Alex Jiang

Instagram

Ario

You are on the wrong side of the pond, I am afraid.   :)  But as now the batteries are sold out also here.