FS: UK Hasselblad CFV-50c

Previous topic - Next topic

pflower

I have also posted this on the Getdpi forum:

I bought this in June last year 2 weeks before the X1D was announced – so there is still some 3 months on the original warranty.  At present it has 1,719 exposures in total.

As far as I can see it is indistinguishable from new – no marks, scuffs or scratches.  It comes with everything that was in the original packaging (cables, storage pouch, focusing screen, battery, charger etc.) – including the original boxes.  I also have an extra battery and charger (third party).

I now have the X1D and this is going to be superfluous to my requirements.

As far as I can tell these are not available new at present.  Hasselblad's SRP lists it at £10,788 including VAT and  B&H in the USA list it at US$11,995.  I note that Ming Thein recently sold one on assignment for US $8,000.  I am asking £7,750 payment only by bank transfer.

Given the amount of money I would prefer to do this face to face.  I divide my time between Hampshire (c6 miles south of Basingstoke) and Central London (Victoria area).

PM me if interested and I will try and do some product photography (not really my forte).

Thanks

pflower

Reduced to £6.5k for quick sale.