Phocus Wishlist

Previous topic - Next topic

Nigel Roberson

Sorry but it doesnt work for me.Endpoint ticked, output values ticked  at no time with 255 and 0 reversed does it allow the graph lines to cross to make an inverted image.
using ver 3.3.6 on a Win 7 PC. 

Alex

There's a setting for Negatives/Inverting images, under the Response option in the Reproduction Panel - Any use?

eyedear

the million dollar question is when is it coming out. hahaha

Nigel Roberson

Quote from: Alex on October 11, 2018, 04:05:02 AM
There's a setting for Negatives/Inverting images, under the Response option in the Reproduction Panel - Any use?

Very useful. Thank you so much.

Juan Pascual Garrido

Eyeder, we must not be impatient, as we now the Phocus engineers are really calm, hurry is not good in life, even if the rivalry work hard

anestesik

a better history mode, PLEASE. the actual Phocus history is a kind of paleolitic tool compare to Adobe.

lens profile for HTS on Lightroom.

Alex

Relook / improve sharpening algorithms as well as  accurate scene calibration previews on the multi shot type images.
Tethered focus stacking..
More control over individual lens profiling (current auto only goes so far).

neilb

Tethered shooting with Phocus on a new iPad Pro using the USB-C would be great :-)

Juan Pascual Garrido

The new Capture One 12 (they work hard, it´s the second new version in a few months) is over. Congratulations to the PhaseOne, Fuji, Sony... users. What about a new Phocus? 2019? 2020?

Hassilistic

Phocus 3.4  :)
See, didn't have to wait so long.

Juan Pascual Garrido

:) Indeed Hassilistic, we have a version with a few improvements. I say the same than l said last week. Sadly for us, there´s a huge difference between their software than ours.

Juan Pascual Garrido

... and the difference is bigger now than 2 weeks ago.

BradP

As background to this minor request, I'm shooting about 200 paintings this week.  It sure would be nice to have

(1) a keyboard shortcut that cropped images at the four corners of the keystone correction tool if that's easy to do.  Or at least some sort of stickiness I the crop function that snapped to that point as exists in Photoshop's crop function, for example. 

(2) a keyboard shortcut for the "apply" function in that keystone correction tool. 

sepiareverb

Is there a way to see an enlarged version of an image that is still on the card that has not yet been imported? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to preview an image at anything more than a thumbnail size before importing. Viewer is always blank.

Please add a means of viewing non-imported files within the viewer. I often have multiples of certain images to be sure of depth of field, and importing all of them, viewing them, then deleting the ones I don't want to use is very cumbersome.

Additionally, the ability to import one image then return to the card in the same place within the sequence of exposures would be a huge help. Viewing from the card with enlarged thumbnails and having to scroll through every time to return to the place I was is quite time consuming.

DJPixelMan

Control of Phocus via a midi device (such as the Behringer X-Touch Midi2) would be great.