Phocus Wishlist

Previous topic - Next topic

PebblePlace

+1 for the highlight recovery.  Phocus' highlight recovery feels more like a de-brightening slider.  Both C1's highlight and shadow recoveries are more targeted. 

Eric Borgström

Phocus does not support the Hasselblad V Zeiss lens corrections for the X1D as it does when these lenser are  shot on a V with a CVF-50c back. Why this restriction, it is the same sensor? Remove it!

Juan Pascual Garrido

Phocus Wishlist? something like the terrific Capture One. If we have the best camera maybe we deserve that. Sadly we don´t

DJPixelMan

It would be nice when making a Custom Layout if the size of the image panes could be set to remain as one sets them. I make a Custom Layout, make my Image pane quite large (4 images across the screen), save the layout.  Re-opening show 19 postage sized images across the page. Be nice if my original Custom Layout could be retained.

sog1927

Quote from: Eric Borgström on March 30, 2018, 08:17:52 PM
Phocus does not support the Hasselblad V Zeiss lens corrections for the X1D as it does when these lenser are  shot on a V with a CVF-50c back. Why this restriction, it is the same sensor? Remove it!

I've complained to both Hasselblad USA and Ming Thein about this. I suspect they'll fix it when/if a Hasselblad-branded V-series adapter makes its appearance.

maxnardi

Focus bracketing or even better focus stacking... something like in some mirrorless (ex... Olympus/Panasonic): we choose closest - farthest point  and number of images to be taken,... Phocus control focus and trigger.

mfagerburg

I'd like Phocus Mobile to allow multi-shots with the H6D 400c.

DJPixelMan

I wonder if the Camera Configuration menu item will ever include the H6 cameras..?

sog1927

Now that there's an official XV adapter (even though it's not the adapter I wanted), it would be nice to be able to get to the lens profiles for the V-series lenses if you're shooting with the X1D.

Nigel Roberson

If ive missed it I am sorry, but can we have Invert.
I use the X1D XV adaptor, belows and 120 makro on a copy stand to digitise MF negs. It works a treat but working with the negative image is annoying and Crtl+I woule be nice.

sog1927

I second that - for exactly the same reason.

Miller

Quote from: Nigel Roberson on October 09, 2018, 03:00:42 AM
If ive missed it I am sorry, but can we have Invert.
I use the X1D XV adaptor, belows and 120 makro on a copy stand to digitise MF negs. It works a treat but working with the negative image is annoying and Crtl+I woule be nice.
You can invert an image using the endpoints in the histogram. Replace the default values 0 and 255 with 255 and 0. Then save as a preset. It may be possible to use the preset as part of the import routine, or else you can batch modify your imported files.
Not exactly the Crtl+I you wish for, but you end up with an inverted image.

Nigel Roberson

You can invert an image using the endpoints in the histogram. Replace the default values 0 and 255 with 255 and 0. Then save as a preset. It may be possible to use the preset as part of the import routine, or else you can batch modify your imported files.
Not exactly the Crtl+I you wish for, but you end up with an inverted image.

I am missing something because its not allowing me to do that.

Miller

You have to check the Endpoint option, which will give you two extra boxes where you can change the endpoints.

sog1927

Thank you, that was really helpful!