Audio sound beep confirmation with H5D-40

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

hello,
I am relatively new with Hasselblad and recently got my new H5D-40 and cannot figure out how to enable the audio beep confirmation when focus has achieved using single shot AF. I noticed that with True Focus this is given but not with normal single shot AF?
Are only the 2 arrows in the viewfinder give a visible confirmation of focus but not the audio (as in most other smaller cameras...)????
Thanks for expert answers

Alejandro

I have the same camera and have also not found a solution for this. I actually started to just use the True Focus button with my thumb for any focussing mode and now I just got used to it. At least that gave me the 'beep' I was looking for.
Saludos Cordiales,
Alejandro Quezada

Buddy

Yes.my dealer confirmed this as well. there is only the beep within true focus. He admits,that this feature is missing for regular AF and will put it into the wish list to Sweden. let's see.

Now I do the same, manual focusing setup with override through the TF button and AF Drive on AE-L-button.

regards,

Juerg

Buddy

With the new H6D the audio beep confirms focus not only for True Focus but also for regular autofocus. A feature which was missing in the H5D's but obviously they have listened to customers... I could take a few shots with the new H6D-100c in a demo recently.

Buddy

Quote from: Buddy on April 24, 2016, 06:24:42 PM
With the new H6D the audio beep confirms focus not only for True Focus but also for regular autofocus. A feature which was missing in the H5D's but obviously they have listened to customers... I could take a few shots with the new H6D-100c in a demo recently.

That is wrong! does only work for True Focus also in H6, just confirmed from Hasselblad. Got it wrong when having the H6D in my hands during the event (but it was quite loud, so...). But wondering why they do not enable this feature n a new camera like H6? what could be the reasoning? if somebody doesn't like a feature like that, then he could always switch it off! Opinions?