H6D

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy

Can you please post some out of cam images here while we (I) are still waiting for the 100c? thanks

Acrylium

My dealer told me I can expect my H6D-100c eraliest in February 2017, probably even later  :(

cerett

That's not good. When did you order it?

Acrylium

I ordered it mid September 2016. But since I want to use the Trade-up opportunity from my H5D it seems I have to wait until everybody who pays the full price (without trade-up) has recived theirs.

cerett

I bought the H6D-50C in July with the idea of upgrading to the 100C when available. I had no idea it would take this long! It's was a good deal, but I probably should have waited for the 100C. BTW, I had upgraded from the H5D-50C. Up to this point, the H6D-50C is not that much of an improvement. Hasselblad is incredibly slow, especially with the firmware updates that the 50C really needs. Really disappointed.

davidthescot

I upgraded from an H4D50 and for me it is a gigantic improvement particularly with live view.  Even better now that you can scroll around the screen in magnified view.  Great camera and very much looking forward to the 100 when it arrives in a week or so.

cerett

David, when did you order the upgrade from the 50C to 100C? Curious, because you say the 100C is arriving in a week.

Hassilistic

The news back in May was a little bit misleading on SONY's part in making the world believe they will start shipping soon after the devastating earthquake that hit their sensor factory at Kumamoto.  However, not since this came out, I stopped holding my breath, as I knew Hasselblad is not at fault here, for these delays are out of its control.

See link posted 3 months ago : http://www.sonyalpharumors.com/yep-today-anothe-rbad-news-kumamoto-sensor-factiry-will-fully-operational-august/

We have yet to know, where and when these 100MP sensors will be delivered, as the sensors in question include far more other camera models, and not forgetting SONY's own camera production series which I am sure will receive priority  over others.
https://www.dpreview.com/news/2552736067/sony-warns-of-camera-delays-due-to-kumamoto-earthquake

We don't have a choice but to keep shooting (I hate waiting)  :P until the big 100 finally arrives .. who knows maybe in time for Xmas  ;D

davidthescot

I am in the UK and have been told that supplies are trickling through.  As I am next on the list (which is being dealt with strictly by date of order upgrade or otherwise) I have been told that I can expect my camera to arrive within a week.