Bracketing.....Help

Previous topic - Next topic

maubwana

Hi I don"t want to sound like an idiot but battling with the bracketing option on my HD II -31 - I understand i must shoot in Continous Mode but even if i leave my finger on the shutter when do i know that the shot order is completed ? do i need to hold my finger down on the user button (which i have set via the custom option) until the exposure range is completed? does the Locked button appear until the sequence is completed?

i have read the manual on this but still am battling.....

ObiWan

Hi!
There are two ways you can do it: 1) If the camera is set to continous mode, you can hold the release button depressed as long as you want. The sequence will stop after the preset number of frames. 2) If you have the camera in single frame mode, you just press the release the number of times that you have set in the sequence. I suppose that you had the USER button set to "Bracketing". When you press the USER-button, you will only activate the bracketing mode and the camera is waiting for you to press the release button. The locked exposure symbol  "L" will disappear after the sequence is finished.

Hope this helps!
/Ove

maubwana