New Hasselblad FW Available at Global Site

Previous topic - Next topic

docmoore

Great news,

The global site of Hasselblad has new FW for the ISO upgrade and
HTS 1.5, 35-90 HCD Zoom and DC PowerGrip compatibility.

Regards,

Bob

BLASR

BlasR

docmoore

Nick,

The combined hbf file does not load with either Phocus Mac 1.1.2 nor Flexcolor 4.8.8.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Bob

jeff.grant@pobox.com

It doesn't work for me on Phocus either. All I get is a message saying' failed to read file'. About as informative as 'this page intentionally left blank'
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

horseoncoboy

Quote from: Jeff on February 24, 2009, 08:07:28 PM
It doesn't work for me on Phocus either. All I get is a message saying' failed to read file'. About as informative as 'this page intentionally left blank'

same here to

jose

With the New version, Phocus 1.1.3, I can upgrade the firmware without problem. All OK.

But... in H3D-39: only 32 sec... and 400 ISO... >:(

saludos,
jose.

silvesterkok

It works with 1.1.3

H3DII31 ISO 1600 is very bad, useless, haven't seen that much noise since nikon D200 at iso 800... its even worse than D3 at ISO 256000

32 Sec max...

Basically made happy with a dead bird..

Silvester

Dustbak

Sorry, I cannot tell you. I just did the firmware upgrade and with my CF39 & H2F I don't get anything!!! No ISO800 and certainly not the longer exposure! Does my disappointment show?  >:(

jeff.grant@pobox.com

Updating to 1.1.3 fixed it. However, I get ISO 400 and 32 seconds on an H3D.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

silvesterkok

Firmware version 081222.hbf for H-series camera body

Firmware version 081222.hbf is a combined firmware version for the H-series cameras, inside containing the following H-series firmware versions: 9.5.0 / 2.1.0 / 1.1.0

Compatibility
Version Matrix:

Product                       Camera Version (.hbf)
H3DII, H3D, H2D      2.1.0
H2F                           1.1.0
H1D, H1, H2                   9.5.0
H3DII-50                     2.1.0

Changes since version R245:

A. Improvements
1.     Support for HTS1.5
2.     Support for DC Power Grip
3.     AV and TV stored when the camera is turned off and restored at power up (even after battery reset).

B. Functional changes
1.     Scale in viewfinder removed when light metering is stopped (due to stop down, mirror up or HTS1.5 not centered).

Firmware version R248 for 31 and 39Mp capture units.

Changes since version R245:

Added support for:
  - ISO800 on H3DII-39
  - ISO1600 on H3DII-31
  - HTS1.5, 35-90 HCD Zoom and DC Power Grip.

Compatibility
Version R248 is supported on H3DII-31 & H3DII-39 capture units.

Jerome

I have updated my firmware and tested my H3D31 at 1600. If you us the noise level reduction in phocus, the result is rather good. On the back screen it's horrible :)

I wonder if the 400 and 800 iso noise level have been also improved ! May someone from Hasselblad or a tester could tell us ! I've have to check myself (for me 800 was not really usable before the update)

Phil G

Had me worried as I could only find  H3DII-50 FW downloads but I was only on the .co.uk site so that problem solved by switching to the .com site (Global?)

Off down to 'Focus on imaging 09' at the NEC Birmingham Wednesday to try out the 50 and HST

thanks

Phil
Photography is not just an end in its self but a powerful vehicle for Learning