Phocus 3.8.1 for Mac - will not import 3fr

Previous topic - Next topic

gammax500

Hello, I just upgraded to Phocus 3.8.1 for Mac.  I moved my 3fr files from the CF card to a folder on my desktop, and tried to import from there.  None of the 3fr files import - and each shows the message "Errors occur(r)ed!" with no other explanation.  Does anyone have an idea of what may be going on?  Phocus 3.8.0 worked on but not 3.8.1. 

Patrick CM

I was still on 3.7.6 so I selected a couple of 3FR files and they imported ok, as expected.

I then updated to 3.8.1 and repeated the operation. No issues.
iMac 2017, os Ventura 13.6,6

I also just took some images with the 25v and they too imported correctly.

I never loaded 3.8.0

Try loading the previous version 3.7.6 ... check it works, then load v3.8.1 skipping 3.8.0

tenmangu81

Quote from: gammax500 on May 14, 2024, 01:39:36 AMHello, I just upgraded to Phocus 3.8.1 for Mac.  I moved my 3fr files from the CF card to a folder on my desktop, and tried to import from there.  None of the 3fr files import - and each shows the message "Errors occur(r)ed!" with no other explanation.  Does anyone have an idea of what may be going on?  Phocus 3.8.0 worked on but not 3.8.1. 

I just proceed as you are doing (moving the content of my SD card to a folder on my desktop, then importing the .3FR files), and I don't have any issue with Phocus 3.8.1. for Mac.
Robert