Phocus 1.1 'Viewer in separate window' problem

Previous topic - Next topic

jeff.grant@pobox.com

Using 1.1 with a second monitor, when I select 'Viewer in separate window' the thumbnails expand to fill where the viewer was but the separate viewer doesn't appear on the second monitor. When I expose on the primary monitor, the viewer is there but I can't select it. I keep on getting the thumbnails window.

Anyone else with the same issue? I also tried reporting this to Support@hasselblad.com but their server bounced my emai, all two lines of it as being too large ???.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

NickT

Working fine here Jeff, forgive me for stating what might be the obvious but you realise you need to drag it across to the second monitor right? On my setup I have menu bars and viewer on the right hand monitor and thumbs on the left...

Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

jeff.grant@pobox.com

I understand that. Nick but I can't ever get the viewer to show up once I select it. I show all active windows, select the viewer and the thumbnails come active. Bugger me, now it's stopped showing thumbnails. I think I'll just reinstall it. Any magic other libraries that I need to delete?
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

NickT

Hi Jeff
Phocus is just the app and a plist (preference file) maybe try just the prefs first?

Nick-T

jeff.grant@pobox.com

Hi Nick, too late. I've just downloaded and reinstalled but it's still the same. How do I clobber the preferences file please. My thumbnails have now disappeared with the exception of a few funny bits of colour in the top of the thumbnail viewer. It looks like all 55 images are scrunched up. I can still move from one image to the next, I just have no idea what is coming up next.

OK, I just found the preferences, deleted them and now I'm back up and running. I didn't think that this was meant to happen with Mac. That was like being back in the Windows world.

Thanks, Nick.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

NickT

Crazy!
Prefs are in user/library/preferences and are called dk.hasselblad.phocus.plist. I'm thinking your prefs are corrupt, please report back.

Nick-T

jeff.grant@pobox.com

Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

NickT