How to restart the H4D?

Previous topic - Next topic

pilarderecho

Hi guys i am marcello from Buenos Aires Argentina.
I have a Hasselblad h4D 50 mp and a had some problems between camera and computer. I want to know how to restart the camera, i know that you have to touch 2 buttons but i dont remember wich buttons.
I hope your answer!
Thanks a lot!

Marcello ;D

NickT

As far as I know there are only two ways to restart the camera, press and hold the power button or if the camera has frozen drop the battery off. If you are having problems you need to identify if they are caused camera side or computer side. If you are needing to restart the camera during a tethered session always disconnect from the computer and ensure the camera is working un-tethered before re-connecting.
Hope that helps
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

pilarderecho

Quote from: NickT on October 27, 2011, 07:33:29 AM
As far as I know there are only two ways to restart the camera, press and hold the power button or if the camera has frozen drop the battery off. If you are having problems you need to identify if they are caused camera side or computer side. If you are needing to restart the camera during a tethered session always disconnect from the computer and ensure the camera is working un-tethered before re-connecting.
Hope that helps

Nick thanks for your quick answer. There is one way to reset the camera pushing 2 buttons and the camera body reset all the parameters and start the software like new.
My english is not good but can you understand what i am trying to say? ::)

NickT

Hi Marcello
If you want to reset the camera to factory defaults try this:

1.   Remove battery.
2.     Wait  5–10seconds.
3.   Replace the battery while keep- ing both the Menu and IS0/WB buttons pressed

Is that what you were after?

Nick-T

pilarderecho

Quote from: NickT on October 27, 2011, 08:32:34 AM
Hi Marcello
If you want to reset the camera to factory defaults try this:

1.   Remove battery.
2.     Wait  5–10seconds.
3.   Replace the battery while keep- ing both the Menu and IS0/WB buttons pressed

Is that what you were after?

Nick-T

Thats exactly what i am trying to say. Menu and isowb buton pressed! is this with or without battery>?

NickT

Power off. With battery removed press and hold the buttons then push the battery back on.