Hasselblad Special Trade In Offer.

Previous topic - Next topic

David Grover

Hi Friends,

I posted this on Ruinous Lanndscape and GetPhase. ;)

Anticipating that yourselves would also like an offer as the H4x doesnt fulfil all your needs, we have made a special offer on our trade in program.

We would like  to offer any Hasselblad or other medium format owner a special deal: We have reduced the current prices on our trade-in programme, meaning a saving of up to €6,400 against today's current prices.

So those of you who were interested in adding True Focus functionality to equipment prior to the H4D then this is a much better cost to benefit proposition.

It's only available until the end of the year so if you are interested, speak to your dealer soon.

David.

martinnz

Sounds great. Do I have to go direct to the New Zealand  dealer or are the upgrade costs  available online ?   

David Grover

Hi Martin,

Via your NZ dealer please!

David

martinnz

I will be on the phone tomorrow. This is a great response from Hasselblad.

Henry

Great news, David.  I see that the H3D-II 50 upgrade to H4D-50 is about £2,600 inc. VAT - to be clear, is this the body and back upgrade which means Truefocus and the electronic level, more detailed screen and grip info on the rear panel option, or just the truefocus body upgrade offer which has been around for a while now?  Sorry to be pernickety, but it's the latter functions which attract me more than truefocus alone.  Many thanks in advance for your reply (though if it's a positive, I suspect my other half won't thank you!!).

Kind regards,

Henry

David Grover

Hey Henry,

I think for that upgrade it is the body only.  But you will certainly get the levelling option as that uses the True Focus sensor anyway.  Your best bet would be to send your H3DII-50 serial number to Hasselblad UK and see what they come back with.

D

Henry

David,

Many thanks for the speedy reply - I'll ask Hasselblad UK as you suggest.

Thanks again,

Henry

davidthescot

Hi David

I don't want to be a party pooper as these are truly great offers BUT what about us poor paupers (sorry about the tautology) who have really nice H3D-2-39's which I know can be easily upgraded to H4D-39's.  All we need is an H4 body and a factory calibration.  The body lists at under £3k plus the calibration costs - throw us a bone please?

Best as always.

David

arminw

I got a special offer today ... a trade in of the H4d50 to H4d60 for around 11,095 pounds . I am wondering what's so special about paying 11K for a 10 MP improvement and a slightly larger sensor?
You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.

DBF

Is the Offer also in Germany? My Dealer didnt have anything special.
I am interested to go from H3DII50 to H4D60

mauro risch

I'm always looking for an upgrade from Hasselblad.
Here in Australia, they are always ready for that. The dealer is fantastic.
The only thing that doesn't convince me on the trade-in SWAP, is normally the money involved.
Most of the time, you'll send your camera + money(something around 80% value of the new one).
I would probably make it, if the difference was around $10.000 for the same model on the H4D(H4D-50 would be my favorite).
Happy with the H3D-II 39 for now.
Cheers,
Mauro
www.maurorisch.com
    0430 383 588

fotografz

I'll be speaking to my Hasselblad rep today.  I'm interested in exploring going all the way for the big gun ... a H4D/200.

Frankly, I don't need it as I slide into retirement ... it is purely a "want and gimme" thing to goof off with as a reward after my long trek down the dusty road to retirement. Some people get sailboats or sports cars neither of which interest me at all.

Depending on what the numbers say, and some Hasselblad spread sheets can get pretty goofy for these type trade promos, it may be that some of you looking to move to a H4D/60 could be in luck and we can arrange a swap ... my H4D/60 works perfectly, is like new, and has a very low shot count.

Stay tuned!

-Marc

David Grover

Quote from: DBF on November 03, 2011, 05:09:29 AM

Absolutely!  I was a bit premature in my posting, so give it a day or two to filter through to the channel.

KeithL

Gosh, I really feel for you guys with your lowly cameras  :'(

;D

Ralf Mueller

Fantastic news Dave!

Just contacted my rep, now can't wait for the response  ;D

Best Regards,
  Ralf

Quote from: DBF on November 03, 2011, 05:09:29 AM

Absolutely!  I was a bit premature in my posting, so give it a day or two to filter through to the channel.