Missing Hasselblad RGB Profile

Previous topic - Next topic

KeithL

Hi all

Usually when I export files from Phocus (TIFF-16) and then open them in Photoshop I get an 'Embedded Profile Mismatch' which is to be expected as the embedded profile should be Hasselblad RGB and the chosen Photoshop working space is Adobe RGB.

When I opened my latest TIFF-16 exports in Photoshop this warning failed to appear which lead me to suspect that the embedded Hasselblad RGB profile was missing. I confirmed this by changing the Photoshop working space to Hasselblad RGB and opening the files which resulted in an 'Embedded Profile Mismatch' showing them to have an embedded Adobe RGB profile.

WTF...I've a heavy cold, I'm probably doing something particularly stupid...any ideas?

TIA

Keith

EDIT
I'm now using Phocus 2.6.3 for windows and have never had this problem before.

KeithL

I'm beginning to wonder if the default Hasselblad RGB profile has been dropped to facilitate the Hasselblad Phocus/Adobe Lightroom collaboration.

Has Hasselblad RGB now been replaced by Adobe RGB?

Hey, perhaps this head cold is making me paranoid!

Keith

David Grover

Hey Keith,

The embedded profile is set in the Export preset.  So as Derek suggests, before it was probably set to Source, now it is Adobe RGB.

Don't get the camera profile and the working space mixed up!

D

KeithL

Derek, David, many thanks.

If I go to 'Output Presets' and then TIFF-16 the Output Profile is shown as Adobe RGB 1998. The problem is it's locked, the padlock is greyed out and I can't see how to unlock it to change it to Source. Now I'm wondering if I need to?

A head full of fluid isn't helping matters ;-)

KeithL

Guys, I've now managed to change the Output Preset to "Source".

Off to bed with a hot toddy. To those across the pond, this isn't as exciting as it sounds ;-)