Bad focus with CFV back

Previous topic - Next topic

henkan

Hi,

I get the feeling my shots with my CFV back is not as sharp as they should be. Is there a way or set up to "test" this to find out if it needs some kind of service?

Regards,

Henkan

NickT

I would set up the camera on a tripod pointing down with a ruler running away from you. This will show you if focus is where you expect it to be. If it's out you could get Hasselblad service to check that the body and focussing screen are correctly aligned.

BTW  Henkan if you fill out the rest of your profile I can upgrade you to Full member.
Regards
Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

vifr

Quote from: henkan on July 16, 2011, 08:59:16 PM
Hi,

I get the feeling my shots with my CFV back is not as sharp as they should be. Is there a way or set up to "test" this to find out if it needs some kind of service?

Regards,

Henkan

Hello!

(As a newcomer to this site I instantly found a thread that I had to comment).

This is my main problem as well. It have improved a bit, since I get my hand on a PM45, with better brightness and the useful possibility to set correction for my eyes.
But it is still a struggle, every time I will take a picture, and it is not easier not being able to view your picture in a good way due to poor screen on the back.
So I have started to take a number of pics with slight changing of the distancsetting on the lens between each shot.
With some luck one of the pics are where I wanted it.

All this have made me go into a "switchingmode". To replace my CFV-39 back with a H4D-50. But then I would miss my very much beloved Flexbody.
Also, I´m not very pleased with the amount of money I have to spent.

Vifr