Which do u use first: Lightroom orPhocus?

Previous topic - Next topic

ette

Quote from: ette on June 25, 2011, 06:23:14 PM
yes I shoot Light Room. I would use Phocus more but I am having real issues getting the images adjusted "on the fly" basically I need some Phocus training. I just fine Aperture or LR much easier to work on the fly

well got my camera back FINALLY. and decided while it was away for the 7 weeks I read the Phocus manual, it must be a kiwi thing because I have never read it before this in-depth.....now I use Phocus as of tonight
When you realise just how beautiful New Zealand is .... it gets foggy

Andy Johnson-Laird

Quote from: ette on August 30, 2011, 10:50:46 PM
well got my camera back FINALLY. and decided while it was away for the 7 weeks I read the Phocus manual, it must be a kiwi thing because I have never read it before this in-depth.....now I use Phocus as of tonight

Just had a Kiwi friend visiting and he confirms that reading the manual last is definitely a Kiwi thing. He also said that his dad taught him something else that he claims is also very Kiwi: "Everything can be used as a hammer." Don't think I want to test that with my H4D though. :)

Kia ora
Andy.
Forensic Software Analyst : H4D-50, HTS and beaucoup HC lenses
Portland, Oregon, USA

jeffbnz

yep, here in NZ everything can be used as a hammer, AND, everything can be fixed by a hammer (or something used as a hammer)........