Quality bag for H4D+ two lenses?

Previous topic - Next topic

lumen

I have an H4D 40 along with 50mm and 100mm lenses. I'm looking for a very compact quality bag that I can carry the body with the two lenses.
I would love to have something like the Hadley Pro with a little more depth to fit the bulky H body.
Any suggestions would be appreciate it.

Thanks!

Alex Maxim

I use KATA CC-192 camcorder bag when I don't need more than two lenses. It's big enough for a camera with 50-110 plus an extra lens, but is still fairly compact.

Cheers,
Alex

jonathan.lipkin

Lowepro mini trekker aw works well for my hd3 plus 35 plus 50.

baringer

I have a Kata 220  bumblebee.  In contrast to the overly padded and overly heavy packs by others, it's lightly but well padded, weighs just 3-4 pounds empty, and is very configurable.  It has a very lightweight frame which makes it comfortable when loaded.  Look at their very informative web-site.
J. R. Baringer

John.Williams

My goto bag for this is the LowerPro AW Computrekker (but it is out of production)

For a rolling bag that has a pop-out backpack, see the LowePro ProRoller X100 - fits in overhead airplane, has a kick-stand so you do not have to lay down on wet conditions, and has a built-in mount of the handle for an impromptu mount for a small DSLR or flashgun...

John
John Williams
---
hotwire-digital
(678) 365-0435
Hasselblad Digital Solutions Partner

ette

I love my Tamrac Expedition 7x.

I have had this bag submerged totally while assisting another photog. Search Tamrac on Facebook and you can see my complete review for them.

Totally bomb proof and has travelled globally since 2009 without a stitch coming loose or any damage to the equipment housed inside

When you realise just how beautiful New Zealand is .... it gets foggy