H3DII-50 Problem in AF-Modes

Previous topic - Next topic

davidthescot

I can only speak for my own experience of a number of updates on an H3D and now H4d.  If you follow the instructions carefully it shouldn't cause a problem.  If in doubt why not go into your dealer and get them to do it while you wait?

Have a nice holiday.

DBF

I will wait until I come back - in two Weeks - and then write again.

Thank You for Your Help!

rem

DBF, that works really whit-out any problems! I would do it of corse before leaving for travel... rem   Anyway, enjoy your trip!
rem

DBF

I upgraded Firmware - no Problem - but also no change in not working Autofocus ???
During my Holiday in the wonderful Norway, I had many Error Messages (which didn`t make any Sense at all) and "no Response to anything" of the Camera. That was not wonderful at all and could only be "resetted" by taking the Li-Ion away and plug it on again after some Seconds.

But I got very nice Pictures!  :)

I will bring my Camera to Hasselblad (Ahrensburg/Germany) on Friday and hope they can solve the Problem.
I will report what they said and done.

DBF

I got my Camera back - they replaced the AF-Module and some mechanical Parts of the Mirror.
Very good Service at a moderate Price! :)

Greg

Thanks for the update.  I'm glad everything worked out and you are happy.  That has always been my experience with Hasselblad service.

Greg