XCD 28P Released

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick CM

As I have the 38v there seems little reason to sell my 4/21 when that's such a great lens. I sold my 45p since I also have the 55v. Thus there was no thought to even try the 28p, at least for me.

ymc226

Quote from: wild-light-xpan on January 15, 2024, 08:16:12 AMI was told March by my local stockist. How accurate that is by Hasselblad standards... who knows!

I just received an email from Hasselblad that the lens was back in stock and just ordered.  For anyone that wants a 28P they are still available from Hasselblad directly.

osroubek

I received a text and email on 4/14 at 10:10 pm indicating the same thing. I placed an order in about 5-8 minutes. The lens will arrive tomorrow the 18th. I checked again after 1 hour and the lens was sold out. I spoke with Hasselblad by phone and they said it sold out very quickly! None of the stores have
it.

Eyelike

sold out in 1 minute (euro)

mtclearwave

I'm still waiting after 9 months.

Eyelike

At mtclearwave :
Set up an alert on the hasselblad website, and if you're not fast (like me), set up alerts at your favorite retailers too. Phone them, it worked for me the day after the announcement on the official site.

mtclearwave

Thx for the tip Eyelike - I'll do that:

dhead

There is another option.  Instead of waiting for the alert - I ordered the 38V from B&H on Jan 18 - backordered.  They don't charge your credit card until the item is shipped.  Mine was shipped on Feb 28, and I didn't have to fight others who were waiting for the alert.  I know they were sold out almost immediately.  If you get your lens from another source, you can always cancel your order (with B&H).