Question about scene calibration

Previous topic - Next topic

David Bonnier

Hello all,

The Scene calibration function is very handy to get rid of color shift but I was wondering if there was a quickest way to remove a bunch of old custom presets instead of removing them one by one with the "delete" pop-up menu???

I use this function almost everyday and I'm, actually, dealing with a huuuuuuuuge list of old presets! As each shots are very different from one day to another, I find it useless (for my job) to keep them stored so long....

Any trick would be appreciated!

Keep it up Hasselblad!

David

cunim

I asked HUSA exactly this during a phone conversation and they were unable to tell me how to do it.  Maybe someone there knows.

Worse, much worse, is the application problem.  Try this and tell me if it works.

1. Take a few images, preferably tethered.
2.  Take an SC image and create an SC.
3.  Hilite the images and load the SC.  Press modify to have it applied.  Does the modify progress box appear?  On my system (PC) it does not.
4.  Click on each of the images that you supposedly modified.  On my system, the first one shows the SC as expected.  None of the other images does.  I have to go through and do each image individually.  Takes forever.

Again, HUSA seem unable to help or really understand the problem.

Peter

NickT

Quote from: David Bonnier on October 28, 2010, 01:45:39 AM

The Scene calibration function is very handy to get rid of color shift but I was wondering if there was a quickest way to remove a bunch of old custom presets instead of removing them one by one with the "delete" pop-up menu???

David they live in:

user/library/Application Support/Phocus/Settings/user defined/scene calibration

Phew!
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

David Bonnier

Nick,

Thanks for the trick ;-)

Peter,

I'll try what you did and keep you posted about it. Nevertheless, I'm running Phocus under macintosh and don't know if I'll be able to reproduce the problem...  I'll try it anyway ;-)