Any New XCD lenses Coming soon

Previous topic - Next topic

rollsman

I am thinking that Hasselblad is coming out with smaller and lighter lenses for the X camera. Maybe smaller and lighter ones coming soon??? 
Dennis mansour

spb-ch

One lives in hope. Ended up with 30/65/135 and the twin charger. Very happy with it all.

fh29

Quote from: spb-ch on May 05, 2020, 03:37:58 AM
ANY lenses would be good to have......... I am lucky to have the 90mm but the 65mm and 45/P nowehere to be seen, nor the twin battery charger........ are these items not yet in full production?
Sent you a direct message regarding the dual charger, as I'm not sure it's ok to post links to resellers/dealers.

JCM-Photos

My dual charger is labelled : Hasselblad Manufactured by DJI with their chinese address, EU contact Hasselblad with their address in Sweden !

Today at the European online store they say delivery 35 days after paiement.
Sharpen your eyes not your files

satijntje

I ordered mine from ppl.de. 
Was on Stock.
Great guys there with great after sales service

John

Stefan Prasser

Quote from: satijntje on May 08, 2020, 08:03:28 PM
I ordered mine from ppl.de
Great guys there with great after sales service

John

Cannot agree more - Matthias and his team are awesome

sanglier

It would be interesting to have the XCD roadmap. But the range seems very complete to me. It lacks a long focal length like 350mm  ~ 450mm to be really complete .

Alex

It could do with a couple of Tilt/Shift lenses (maybe a wide between 21-30mm and a longish standard 80-95mm).

However, what is the size of the current user base in 2020/21 that would buy one? With a ready supply of technical cameras + lenses for the new CFV50ii to hang the back off for the time being, I'm guessing most of HB's development concerns for the time being will be on maturing a competitive X system back onto the market order to attract 100MP H system users from moving over to the GFX100 etc system.

Ikarus

Just heard my XCD 45P will be ready to be picked up this afternoon.  With the 21, 45, 80, 135 & 1.7x I'm sorted (bought a bigger Peak Design backpack); SL system half sold.