ACorrodi

have to post them individually - here is some nice color rendition
F

ACorrodi

... file too large ... another try

rem

Great picture Derek (as usual;-)! rem

MW

At a recent editorial shoot, the creative director decided he wanted this key photographed between the portrait sittings.
I did not bring the 120 because this shot was not mentioned before the job.
It pulled through...

shortpballer

Giorgio

Ok I'll add one.
Nina on the street, NYC.

ghoonk

The 100 makes a pretty good landscape lens in a pinch

Shot from Grund, near Interlaken. There was a snowstorm blowing at Jungfraujorg so it wasn't possible to shoot. Caught sunset on the way down, and decided on a tribute to Hokusai

meshuggener

100mm @ f2.2 ISO 50 & H3DII-39. I love this lens, definitely !

www.matantoniassi.com
www.facebook.com/matantoniassi

hamishhamilton

That looks fantastic...

Elmardam

@meshuggener how come i see a lot of background nose in your photo? you say you shot on base iso of 50..
So, did you add it on pupose? or overdone a bit USM? i can't tell?  absolutely magnificent and beautiful shot with great lighting.

photography is art.

meshuggener

Thanks Elmardam :)
I shot it at 50 iso, added some noise in LR4 to get a bit more of texture (I don't like the too smooth look of digital photography -in this sort of pictures-). Maybe the jpg compression added some noise too. What is USM ? Maybe I over-exposed in post the background, actually I don't remember, and that can bring some noise.

The light was the available light  ;)
www.matantoniassi.com
www.facebook.com/matantoniassi

Bild i Fokus

Hasselblad H4D-50 | HC 2,2/100| f9,5 | 1/180s | iso 200

Greg

This is a wonderful image.  It actually looks surreal.  Great tones and overall look.  I saw it over at Getdpi.

Greg

Bild i Fokus

Thank you Greg!

It took my some time to get this image. I wanted all the blades in sync and pointing upwards the right corner. The problem was that the blades didn't rotate in the same speed.  :)

Greg

I wondered about that!

Greg