HC 4/210

Previous topic - Next topic

NickT

Please use this thread to post reviews, opinions and images from the HC 4/210

Here is a link to the technical data for the HC 4/210N:

http://hasselblad.com/media/f686fe28-8e13-4cdb-b449-c1812ffc0ead-HC210.pdf
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

jeff.grant@pobox.com

An excellent lense, like all I have in the lineup. I think that it is a bit long for most of my landscapes but it does get a fair bit of use.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

HLArt

Climbing, Photographie with H3DII-39 - HC 4,0/210 + 1,7Konv. ISO 200 f16 1/180, the last one with the HC 2,2 100 as comparsion

Conner999

Just acquired a clean 210/4 for a song.  We intend to acquire a GFX-50S as backup / 2nd MF body due in part to it's ability to use H series glass and thus wanted an app. 200mm offering that both cameras could utilize. 

I'll echo others here in saying that it's very much a lens that needs more love vs it's shorter cousins. Very fast focus, solid lock very, very sharp starting wide open*, great isolation and smooth bokeh.   

*When when you look at the back of an H5D (the LCD is ***p) after your first shots and are impressed with the sharpness at 100%, you know, as with the 120 II or 50 II, you've got a weapon. ;>

Give it a try.

bernardl

This may be my favourite H lens all things considered.

H6D-100c + 210mm f4

Cheers,
Bernard

John Houghton

I've just found at a very good price a HC 210mm  delivered on Wednesday looking forward to a few shots with it and do a comparison with a Hasselblad Sonar 250mm on the CF to H adaptor.

HarrisH6D-50C

I purchased a used HC 210 and I love the way it renders skin and fall off. I look forward to shooting more with this lens.