Image Bank

Previous topic - Next topic

dougberry

I am considering purchasing the Image Bank for my Hassy H3 DII and am looking for feedback from current users?

Dustbak

I have one and might be willing to sell it. What can I say? It works. I am not using it much anymore since I don't use my Rollei X-act anymore. Drop me a line before you buy a new one from Hasselblad. I think mine will save you some money. It is virtually new.

gadget_guy

Like mentioned above - they just work.
I have a backup that I have never needed to use.  It did take a while to synch the unit with my other image bank.
My plan is to one day take a long 2week trip with nothing but the two imagebanks and shoot  until the digital back is smoking :)

I dont mind the "kidney bag" as I am already using a tripod and the connector is excellent (has never pulled out)

Only thing I can mention is to be sure if you can use the old style units or Image Banks II.  May not be an issue, but I recall
seeing that some backs need the newer styled units?

MLF

Quote from: Dustbak on October 26, 2010, 10:41:23 PM
I have one and might be willing to sell it. What can I say? It works. I am not using it much anymore since I don't use my Rollei X-act anymore. Drop me a line before you buy a new one from Hasselblad. I think mine will save you some money. It is virtually new.

HI im interested of an image bank how much are you selling it for ?

Dustbak

Sorry, I just sold it yesterday.