Bug in scene calibration

Previous topic - Next topic

cunim

Running 2.5.2 and noticed a serious problem in scene calibration.  I don't recall this problem before but it may have been in older versions as well.

I typically make a bunch of images and then take a white field.  The normal way to export would be to create the scene calibration, then highlight the images it is to be applied to.  Load the sc file and apply to the selected images.  Use any way you like to select the images (extend from the one with the sc, select and apply from within the sc function, select and apply outside of the sc function).

Doesn't work.  Only applies to the first image in the set.  Means you have to go through and apply to each image, one at a time.  For the life of me I cannot figure out how to make sc work the way other modifications do.  A few more details:

-All images are acquired with some no longer existing sc.  I cannot delete it because it is not in the list.  The "blank" sc refuses to take.  I have tried to save a new adjustment that does not have sc or that uses the blank sc, but no effect.  How can I clear the default (nonexistent) sc file so it is not applied?
-The adjustments browser clears any adjustments - but does not affect the sc.  Why not?
- Deleting the preferences file makes no difference.
- These are all tethered images with the back on a view camera.  Don't know if that makes any difference.

Called tech support and they seem slighytly more puzzled than I am.  Any ideas here?