CF-cards on H3D-39

Previous topic - Next topic

perjorgen

Hi

Does anybody know which CF-cards can be used on a H3D-39.

I am looking for some high capacity cards and has been looking at Transcend CF 400x 64GB UDMA but since the camera is a few years old I am not sure if it is supported.

Is there a limitation on what size is supported?
Does it support UDMA and if not can it use UDMA cards?

davidthescot

Hi everyone

Just bought 8 x Lexar Pro 133x CF 16GB cards which my HD3-39 will not recognise.  Is there an upper memory limit or does Lexar have a problem.  Help would be aopreciated.

David

davidthescot

Hi

I have just found that Lexar 133x 16GB cards won't work on my HD3-II-39 so I would not hold my breath about anything bigger.

David

Greg

I mostly use Sandisk cards since that is what Hasselblad recommends, but I have a couple of Lexar cards and they work fine.  And that size should be no problem at all.  That card should work so I would talk to my dealer about a replacement.  You may want to take your camera along with the card to your local dealer and let them try another while they look on.  Good luck.

Greg

Alex Maxim

Hi,
I use Lexar 16GB 300x udma with no problem on H3DII-39. My favourite card.

Alex

davidthescot

Hi Alex

Thanks for that.  It may be that the card needs to be UDMA to work.  Anyone else know anything?

David

HLArt

I work with a SanDisk EXTRENE  60MB/s, 32GB without any problem, works very fine.
KR f hörbi

Phil G

Hi David

I had problems with 4GB Lexar 133x cards with my Canon cameras they appeared not to be able to keep up with firewire downloading , corrupted images etc OK if I used USB to download

So plumped for Sandisk extreme IV  for the H3D which work ok on the D50 as well no problems

Phil
Photography is not just an end in its self but a powerful vehicle for Learning

Phil G

Appears we have two parallel threads
http://www.hasselbladdigitalforum.com/index.php/topic,1300.0.html

I had problems with 4GB Lexar 133x cards with my Canon cameras they appeared not to be able to keep up with firewire downloading , corrupted images etc OK if I used USB to download

So plumped for 8GB Sandisk extreme IV for the H3D 39 which also work ok on the D50 as well, no problems

Phil
Photography is not just an end in its self but a powerful vehicle for Learning

NickT

Hi Phil I've merged these two topics as it is easier to search and there is some good info here.
Nick-T
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

Dustbak

I use Sandisk 16GB Extreme and Sandisk 16GB Extreme Pro without problems with my CF39.