New H Firmware

Previous topic - Next topic

David Grover

Hi All,

New camera body firmware out today..

Camera Body firmware: H4D, H3DII, H3D, H2D
Firmware version 100224.hbf requires one of the above Hasselblad digital capture products and is a comprehensive firmware package containing various improvements and fixes.

Highlights Include

H4D
Long exposures can now be interrupted by the on/off button.
Fixed a bug where flash sync was disabled if the camera entered standby with mirror in up mode.
Added a beep when the camera starts to measure camera angle in True Focus mode.

H2D, H3D and H3DII
Increased the number of profiles from 4 to 8.
Changed name of the first profile to "Default". This is always the first choice when entering the profiles menu. The last used profile is indicated with a frame around the name.
Added 2 and 3 EV as possible Bracketing step.
New short cut to the Custom Options level in the menu: Press two times on the MENU button.
Added a custom option to control if a pre-released-mirror always shall return after an exposure or not.
Added a custom option where AE-lock can be assigned to half press on the shutter release.
Added a custom option to hide B- and T-mode from the list of shutter speeds.
Changed the order of user button functions
If the digital capture unit reports a Busy-state to the camera, the exposure will be made as soon as the digital capture unit is ready again and the shutter release is kept depressed.

Alex Maxim

Thanks David, I've just upgraded.
Now the sticker on the side of my camera says H4D instead of H3D. Was it a part of the upgrade? :)

paulhu

Where is this new H Firmware? I just checked the download section, the last firmware update is Sensor Unit Firmware R259

jeff.grant@pobox.com

I just downloaded and installed 224 but the camera says that it is 222. Confused as ever ???
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

Greg

David said camera body firmware, not sensor firmware.  The sensor firmware is version R259.  The camera body firmware listed on the Hasselblad USA website says it is firmware version 081222.  David lists the camera  body firmware number as 100224 so now I'm confused.  David, can you shed some light on this?  Thanks.

GK   

Alex Maxim

http://www.hasselblad.com/service--support/technical-support/firmware-downloads.aspx
100224.hbf
10.02.24 is the date of the release
2.2.2 is the version number in this release

081222.hbf version is 2.1.0

A little confusing I agree :)

s.agar

Quote from: David Grover on February 27, 2010, 02:10:25 AM

H2D, H3D and H3DII

Added a custom option where AE-lock can be assigned to half press on the shutter release.

That's nice to have.
H3DII, M8, Canon 5DII, NEX-3 
Camera collector, over 500 items.
http://seyhun.com/