X1D II - Orders, Deliveries, ETA’s and Etc

Previous topic - Next topic

Shuttermuse

Who has ordered, from where, what's your ETA, and any issues?

I ordered mine on the day of the announcement, direct from the South African distributor.

They can't seem to get any reliable information from Hasselblad HQ. The communication from HQ seems really bad. Actually, it seems ridiculously terrible.

Today I was told, delivery is expected end of July.

I was also told that they might have two versions, a WiFi and non-WiFi version of the body.

Mr-Anderson

Mine will come end of July. I am 1:st in the queue here in Sweden 8)

Mr-Anderson

Quote from: Shuttermuse on July 08, 2019, 08:07:38 PM

I was also told that they might have two versions, a WiFi and non-WiFi version of the body.

I dont think so!

MGrayson

Never mind X1D II. I want my battery charger and remote release cable!

Bob Andersson

I'm also at the head of my UK dealer's queue and they've just spoken with Hasselblad who've confirmed that the first shipment is towards the end of this month and that my dealer will receive an allocation.  ;D

Geruvah

Ordered from B&H rather from Hasselblad directly thanks for some trade-in credit I've had for nearly a year. I must've ordered it a little under a week from announcement so we'll see when it comes.

Shuttermuse

I don't know how they are going to manage "allocations" to each country. My dealer informed me a day before the announcement that he signed an NDA and can't give me much more information that was already speculation, at that time I told him I'm taking the latest XCD body he must just order it already I don't care... he basically ordered mine on the minute of announcement. Since the my dealer has given me an update every couple of days... that said in July at first, then moved to end of July, now to last week or July....

So I don't know how they are going to manage allocations but I guess they will give each dealer at least a small allocation....

They probably had to take a week or two to collect first orders and then make allocation on the global order book.

Ralf Mueller

Hi,

i have one on order at my dealer here in Germany. My dealer said deliveries might be delayed and was skeptical he'll get a camera
by end of July. Gives me some time to clean the Leica M stuff and put it up for sale  ;)

Regards,
Ralf

siddhaarta

In the Hasselblad-Store (depending on the region), the camera and the zoom are already out-of-stock

hugenoot

Had the change to play the new X1D II and the 35-75mm, nice combo and order both (X1D II end of July and 35-75mm end of October). The combination of X1D II with Phocus II on the iPad Pro is great, very fast...

Shuttermuse

Quote from: Ralf Mueller on July 09, 2019, 06:44:26 PM
Hi,

i have one on order at my dealer here in Germany. My dealer said deliveries might be delayed and was skeptical he'll get a camera
by end of July. Gives me some time to clean the Leica M stuff and put it up for sale  ;)

Regards,
Ralf

I'm also really skeptical that my camera will arrive by the end of this month... if they provided some eta/order confirmations etc already in June then I would have been more of a believer... but the lack of communication and commitment makes me think we will probably only get the camera in Aug.

Bob Andersson

Quote from: hugenoot on July 10, 2019, 02:06:05 AM
Had the change to play the new X1D II and the 35-75mm, nice combo and order both (X1D II end of July and 35-75mm end of October). The combination of X1D II with Phocus II on the iPad Pro is great, very fast...
Ditto with the 35-75mm to complement the 21mm, which I expect to get most use out of, as my travel combo for the X1D II.  8)

hugenoot

Quote from: Ralf Mueller on July 09, 2019, 06:44:26 PM
Hi,

Regards,
Ralf

Maybe you're right, but yesterday Hasselblad NL put 8 X1D II bodies on the table include all the XCD lenses include a demo of the 35-75mm. And they told me end of July X1D II delivery...

matthewcng

I also have ordered the X1D II from BH on the day it was announced. I really hope I can get it in my hands by the end of July. Going to London and Paris, can't wait to put it to good use.

Shuttermuse

Quote from: matthewcng on July 11, 2019, 02:59:45 PM
I also have ordered the X1D II from BH on the day it was announced. I really hope I can get it in my hands by the end of July. Going to London and Paris, can't wait to put it to good use.

Awesome... and glass? What you doing about lenses?

As they initial hype of the zoom is fading, I might cancel my pre-order for the zoom and just get the 80mm, I already have the 45/65/90 and 135+tc