FS: H3D39, 80 2.8 and 150 3.2 (EU)

Previous topic - Next topic

fiatlux

I am selling my complete Hasselblad kit:

1 - An H3D39 body, 2758 exp., complete with an HV-90x viewfinder, body, back and viewfinder caps, battery and charger. Overall, the body and back are in good used condition and perfect working condition (no scratch on the sensor of course). There are some slight rub marks and there is one missing cover on the accessory port.

SOLD

2 - An HC 80 2.8, 22433 exp., in excellent condition, perfect optics, complete with caps and hood, in "white" box.

SOLD

3 - An HC 150 3.2, 66610 exp., in very good condition (some slight wear on the lettering), perfect optics, complete with caps and hood.

700€

Items are to be picked up in Belgium (Brussels-Wavre area) or shipped in European Union (shipping is extra, payment by bank transfer).

I haven't been very active on this forum, but I have an immaculate seller feedback on eBay (id fiatlix): https://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=fiatlix&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

satijntje

I am interested in the 150mm HC lens.
Please mail me some pics of the lens to goerten@me.com
I am quite often in Bru  so picking it up would  be possible.
Thanks
John

fiatlux

Djcoreyphoto

iezhy

fiatlux

Sorry for the long absence away from this forum but yes, everything is still available and the body is the H3D, not the H3DII (wouldn't be the same price ;))

fiatlux

By the way I will add a CF card to the freebies:

• A Sandisk Extreme UDMA7 CompactFlash (120MB/s) card of 32GB
  • A larger 2900 mAh battery
  • An Hasselblad quick tripod adapter

• An Hasselblad remote release cable (no longer seems to work, though)

And they will come with the body, whether or not you buy the full kit. :)

fiatlux

fiatlux

Updated the thread to reflect the latest status of sales - only the 150mm is still available.