CF card brand and size

Previous topic - Next topic

ndwgolf

I just checked and I only hav a 16 Gb and 32gb CF card. I've got 64gb SD card.
What is the best cards for A H6D 100c??
Neil

Hassilistic

Don't get a regular Compact Flash Card, but the CFast Cards.
https://www.amazon.com/Lexar-Professional-Rescue-Software-LC64GCRBNA3400/dp/B00NJF1UQ6/ref=sr_1_57?ie=UTF8&qid=1515675207&sr=8-57&keywords=cfast+cards

Pricey, but no easy way around it, they are a must.  Get the 128GB you'll save more, and it will be even faster.

ndwgolf

Quote from: Hassilistic on January 12, 2018, 01:56:35 AM
Don't get a regular Compact Flash Card, but the CFast Cards.
https://www.amazon.com/Lexar-Professional-Rescue-Software-LC64GCRBNA3400/dp/B00NJF1UQ6/ref=sr_1_57?ie=UTF8&qid=1515675207&sr=8-57&keywords=cfast+cards

Pricey, but no easy way around it, they are a must.  Get the 128GB you'll save more, and it will be even faster.
Thank you sir. I will try and get one of those tomorrow
Neil

BillW

Neil,
Have you completely vacated the Leica forum?
Thanks
Bill

ndwgolf

Quote from: BillW on January 22, 2018, 05:05:15 AM
Neil,
Have you completely vacated the Leica forum?
Good Morning Bill
I have a new account under NW67............But seeing as I am shooting Hasselblad and 8x10 film now, I don't plan on participating as much as I did in the past.
My H6d 100c arrives in Phuket today so expect to see me posting pictures from that later today :)

How are you getting on with your new X1D?

Neil

ndwgolf

I bought a brand new Lexie 128gb Cfast card and my New H6D doesn't recognize it. I tried putting the new card in my CF card reader and it was tight and didn't want to go all the way in. And could not be seen by my card reader. The SD card is okay....... not a good start

rem

I have in the H6D100c Sandisk 128GB Cfast and 64GB Sandisk extreme pro. Works fine.

fsprow

Although some here have found them wanting, I have used several Computerbay CFast cards with great success in my H6D-100c, both for stills and video.

Really cheap too !