H6D-100: Screen Protector

Previous topic - Next topic

brian

I am new to the H6D-100

Has anyone had problems with scratching of the glass screen?

Has anyone tried a screen protector and does it have any effect on the ability to swipe and use the back and controls on the screen?

Has anyone tried this screen protector product? https://www.amazon.com/MEXXPROTECT-Ultra-Clear-Protector-Hasselblad-Protective/dp/B071K93T3X

DJPixelMan

From the product description on Amazon:

YOUR GUARANTEED ADVANTAGES:
- at the moment one of the most transparent screen protectors available on the market
- no reduction of the lightness, the contrast or the colour - ideal for highly resolving displays
- ultra-thin screen protectors (only 0.05 mm) - smooth surface
- wear-resistant and scratch-resistant, protects and usable for a long time
- improved hand-writing recognition for touchscreen displays
- no slipping - optimum and long-lasting adhesion
- no streaking of the display - no Moiré-effect
- highest stability - no unevenness as occuring in case of other cheap screen protectors
- optimum screen protectors - best maintenance of value for your equipment, thus increases the resale price
- lightning dispatch, competent service
- detailed, illustrated and easily coherent instructions

I would imagine, although I have no way of knowing, that this product may be suitable for the touch screen from what the quoted bit says.
Please let us know if you do decide to try it out.

fsprow

I tried it and, perhaps due to my lack of skill, got bubbles that I couldn't remove.  Threw it out and have no serious scratches.;

cerett

I posted the following on this subject last March: "I thought about making my own LCD screen protector as suggested, but finally purchased this item on Amazon: BBAR hasselblad h6d-100c camera screen protector. It comes as a kit and actually went on very well. So far, no problems." Still works and no problem using the touch screen.

rem

I have the same on my 100c. Perfect.
rem

brian

Quote from: cerett on December 27, 2017, 07:57:26 PM
I posted the following on this subject last March: "I thought about making my own LCD screen protector as suggested, but finally purchased this item on Amazon: BBAR hasselblad h6d-100c camera screen protector. It comes as a kit and actually went on very well. So far, no problems." Still works and no problem using the touch screen.
Quote from: cerett on December 27, 2017, 07:57:26 PM
Thanks for the tip but unfortunately this item is at this time not available on Amazon

brian

Quote from: galoubet on December 27, 2017, 08:29:02 PM
Have you tried

http://www.protectionfilms24.com/products/screen-protectors/article-selection.html?geraeteklasse=104&marke=Hasselblad&modell=29973

This is for the H6D-50C, same sized screen?

Anyway the protectors for the X1D are fantastic and come in various surfaces. They fit perfectly and go on without bubbles. I managed to trap a tiny hair under but it doesn't distract from the screen view. The touch screen works without a hitch. Good product.
Thanks I ordered one for the H6D-100c

brian

Quote from: fsprow on December 27, 2017, 11:20:28 AM
I tried it and, perhaps due to my lack of skill, got bubbles that I couldn't remove.  Threw it out and have no serious scratches.;
Thanks, I also lack skill, but knowing of your experience I will be extra careful.

Hassilistic

Quote from: brian on December 19, 2017, 11:42:49 AM
I am new to the H6D-100

Has anyone had problems with scratching of the glass screen?

Has anyone tried a screen protector and does it have any effect on the ability to swipe and use the back and controls on the screen?

Has anyone tried this screen protector product? https://www.amazon.com/MEXXPROTECT-Ultra-Clear-Protector-Hasselblad-Protective/dp/B071K93T3X

lol... 3yrs on and I still haven't removed the Factory screen protector ;)