Phocus v3.3.2 is out!

Previous topic - Next topic

Domip

davidthescot

Just downloaded it and it looks to be much faster rendering images on my 2017 iMac running 10.12.5 which implies that it is indeed now using the GPU.

Great news.

fsprow

BIG improvement bringing images into my 2013 MacBook Pro running 10.13.1

jeff.grant@pobox.com

It still has the bug with my Eizo CG2420. I have to endure the calibration tile appearing a couple of times before it actually does anything. :'(
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

Juan Pascual Garrido

Hello, Have you tried to create a few adjustment layers in v3.3.2? I feel desperate waiting to apply it.

Domip

Quote from: Juan Pascual Garrido on November 26, 2017, 03:54:46 AM
Hello, Have you tried to create a few adjustment layers in v3.3.2? I feel desperate waiting to apply it.

Works perfectly... What is your problem?

Roger Méndez

Doesn't work well on my Mac pro and Macbook Pro's. Sometimes never see the image sharp at 100%. Happens on all the computers.

simonridgway

Same here - zoom in to 100% and I get the spinning "Updating" and the image never fully loads. If I switch off GPU use in the prefs it works fine, but slower. I'm on a late 2014 5k iMac using 10.12.6.

Alex

Quote from: simonridgway on December 04, 2017, 07:36:05 AM
Same here - zoom in to 100% and I get the spinning "Updating" and the image never fully loads.

Similar on Windows 7, selecting another image and then returning to originally selected image often clears the problem (or Phocus crashes)

Dagmar_L

Windows 10 - I almost cannot use it - it is so slow, even with switched off extended GPU usage. I can't modify images with settings from the 1st one. Program hangs. Just reinstalled v 3.3 - and it is OK.
On Imac there is no such problem.

NickT

Guys just to repeat, if you are having software issues please post the spec of your machine, OS etc. The software guys do look at these threads but they can't do much if there's not much detail.
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano