Using Touchpad to move the autofocus point.

Previous topic - Next topic

BillW

On page 70 of the user manual, it gives you the option to select where you want to use the touchpad to change the autofocus point. You can select off, right, left, top right, top left........ I do not have this option in my menu. I have the latest firmware installed. Is there something I am not doing. Page 102 shows this and it is Touchpad for EVF where you select the choice.
Thanks
Bill

pflower

Looks like a mistake in the Manual on Page 70.  The place to set where you want to activate the touch screen is, on my camera at least, to be found under the Touch Menu (and not the Autofocus Menu) which you can find in the General Settings (i.e. the round Gear Menu).

Works OK for me.

danX

it works for me as well, as matter of fact it is quite sensitive, and easy to use.

flash

I actually prefer this method to a dedicated joystick, which I have on other cameras.

Gordon

BillW

Quote from: danX on February 10, 2018, 07:29:59 AM
it works for me as well, as matter of fact it is quite sensitive, and easy to use.
Thanks, It looks like they possible have reprinted the user manual at some point. I will see if there is a more current version.
Thanks
Bill