Hasselblad 528c flash issues in M/S and Microscan modes.

Previous topic - Next topic

VENKAT

Hi, I have a 528c and am running into some issues as I am new to this system. Here is how it goes.
                In M/S mode and Microscan mode, the Synch cable does not fire the flash that they are connected to. where as in single shot I get a perfect image with and w/o strobes. In M/S 4 shot, it shows, shot 1,2,3,4  without flash firing both when connected to sync cable from the elinchrom monos or when connected to the trigger like the quantum and in Microscan mode too it does not fire and does not go ahead of shot 1. Sometimes till shot 5 and I get an error message. What could be the reason? Can you help me in the trouble shooting? I use it on 503 cw, 500 cm, and ELX. All the same result. The manual is not helpful. Or does this work in m/s only in H system. When in M/S 4 shot mode, if I fire the flash manually in pitch dark conditions, I get a perfect image. In Sinar 54h, it fires automatically when used on 503/500/ELX in 16 shot mode/ 4 shot mode . I use the microscan adapter on Sinar p. No issues. With Sinarcam2 for 64 shots m/s. What am I doing wrong? Can anyone help me with this please?