SOLD!! FS: X1D 4116 kit, 30mm XCD, 90mm XCD, 3 spare batteries, XH Adapter.

Previous topic - Next topic

mkerouac

Shipping to continental US only. This package contains basically everything that's currently available.

X1D 4116 kit. All black body and 45mm lens. The camera has current firmware and the control wheels have been fixed. Very stable at this point. GPS module is NIB. Body is very lightly used. Like new condition. I received this camera in January of 2017. It has the two year warranty.

XCD 90mm Lens. Used once. Like new condition. Extended warranty.

XCD 30mm Lens: Used Once. Like new condition. Extended warranty.

XH adapter: Mounted on the camera and tested with the 100mm f2.2. Works as advertised.

3 spare batteries; You will receive 4 batteries total.

RRS L bracket. Works great on the X1D.

Camera, lens and adapter, all have original boxes and packaging. I'm not sure about the 3 batteries. I have to dig a bit.

Complete X1D platform is priced to sell at $17,500. Net to me. PayPal fees and shipping will be added to final sale price.

For reference, all the items listed, total $22,500 if bought new. You get a $5000 discount, the camera is debugged, updated and it has plenty of warranty left.

I'm selling because I simply don't use this camera enough to keep it. My studio work is done with the H6D and my outdoor work is done with my Nikon DSLR's. So it's time to find a good home for the X1D.

Thank you for taking the time to review my post.

Mike