1x Extra battery
1x Hasselblad x Sandqvist backpack or messenger bag
1x Shoulder strap
1x Master book

(500 € value)

Cheers
ganesh

TNK

And the earlier adopters feel a little alone...

satijntje

This is correct, but on the other hand,  the early adopters had a few months the pleasure of using the X1D ;)

Greg

Yes, but us Hasselblad loyalists (especially after the Lunar debacle) feel a little unappreciated and hollow now.

Neimad

The early adopter feel also like beta testers with the X1D. You just need to check all the firmware versions to understand how the first versions were very incomplete and unstable.
Hasselblad should actually make this offer for the customers who bought the X1D at the early stage. This community of early adopters helped Hasselblad by reporting issues on the firmware and make the product ready for the market.

elwood

If I had known this early this month I would have waited a few days. what a shame :'(

rent

Just to be fair, the very early adopters did receive additional year of warranty on body and lenses. I believe it was done as appreciation for the patience with delayed shipping. It is nevertheless a good gesture on Hasselblad's part.
Alex Jiang

Instagram

salvaz

Has anyone received their promotion?  Do you think Hasselblad is hoping we just forget about it since it ended on September 15.

salvaz

I thought I would ask again if anyone has received this promotion?  I can use an extra battery and the camera bag will give me an option over my Fogg bag when I also want to take my Surface Book 2.

Hausen

I got the promotion eventually but didn't get the battery. Think I got the bag, the Hasselblad Master V5 and the strap. Funny the extra battery was what I wanted.

salvaz

Thanks, I will just forget about it since I am told that this promotion is coming from Sweden and there is no one to contact. I will buy a battery and look for a nice computer/camera bag.