Shutter not responding...

Previous topic - Next topic

hugenoot

When I use the X1D on manual and with manual focus, and use the AF-D button to active the autofocus, I have sometimes the shutter won't react even if I pressed it several (4x) times. I have to wait about 10 seconds and then it take the picture. After this it reacts normal, but when I don't use the camera for 5 minutes it has the same problem again. Is this normal behaviour? 

rent

It almost sounds like you have the self timer on...
Alex Jiang

Instagram

hugenoot

Selftimer is not on. When I focus by hand the shutter button is reacting normal. But when I first use the AF-D and then press the shutter button it is not responding and after a few tries it take the pictures. After that the AF-D and shutter response normal, but after 5 minutes it's back again...

hugenoot

I updated the demo X1D but not the one I own. After firmware (1.17.0) update problem solved...

hugenoot

Problem with the shutter button is back.
The X1D (with 1.17) and 45mm is on M with MF and when I use the AF-D to focus, then I release the AF-D button and then try to take the photo. I have to press the shutter button four or five times before I take the photo. Someone with the same problem?

hugenoot

Cameraland the company where I got the X1D from replaced the XCD 45mm and it looks like this solved the problem...

Mr-Anderson

Same with mine....all the lenses... :(
I have send this issue to Hasselblad Service

hugenoot

Quote from: Mr-Anderson on August 16, 2017, 09:25:00 PM

Is your X1D error solved?

Yesterday I was shooting for a magazine and with the new 45mm I had again the shutter problems. After 20 minutes the problem with the shutter starts again. The store send a email to Hasselblad Sweden and wait for response. Meanwhile I used the X1D on manual shutter and aperture but the focus on AF. I focus with the AF-D, keep the AF-D button pressed while I press the shutter button. No shutter errors anymore...

hugenoot

Quote from: hugenoot on August 17, 2017, 07:10:27 AM
Quote from: Mr-Anderson on August 16, 2017, 09:25:00 PM

Is your X1D error solved?

I've got a email today, Hasselblad will send me a new X1D body...

Mr-Anderson

No waiting for replay from hasselblad :-\