H6D 100c error:1210

Previous topic - Next topic

Jordan

Quote from: rem on August 12, 2017, 09:38:35 PM
My 100c what I left in Gothenburg (error 121:00) should come back next week. They had to change the sensor told me Hasselblad.

I feel so naked without😊

Ugh what a pain. I'm going to send mine in next week- not looking forward to it. I doubt there's a ton of these cameras out there, you'd think they'd expedite things for 100c users or offer some sort of loaner-  they don't even offer free return shipping to their service center which you'd think they could at least do. Doesn't inspire a ton of confidence honestly.

rem

I'm still waiting. The camera is now "at the final test". So I think she should come this week.  :-D

Tonyc

Yes, this is ridiculous for a camera this new and this expensive. I have the same problem with this camera. After a little while of being tethered, I receive a RESTART CAMERA ID 1210. After that happens, the message change to REATTACH MAGAZINE. Additionally, I also notice that there is a yellow warning sight of USB2 on the Phocus software when I am using USB 3. Anybody has the same problem.
https://antoniocuellarphotography.com

Dagmar_L

Quote from: Tonyc on November 20, 2019, 12:00:51 PM
Yes, this is ridiculous for a camera this new and this expensive. I have the same problem with this camera. After a little while of being tethered, I receive a RESTART CAMERA ID 1210. After that happens, the message change to REATTACH MAGAZINE. Additionally, I also notice that there is a yellow warning sight of USB2 on the Phocus software when I am using USB 3. Anybody has the same problem.
https://antoniocuellarphotography.com

My H6D100C is 3 months after warranty (3 years) and now I have the same symptoms as Tonyc. It is very frustrating. I cleaned all contacts - but it does not help a lot.

Ralf Mueller

Quote from: Dagmar_L on January 31, 2020, 09:33:33 PM
Mine H6D100C is 3 months after warranty (3 years) and now I have the same symptoms as Tonyc. It is very frustrating. I cleaned all contacts - but it does not help a lot.

Happened to me few months ago, sensor was replaced in Sweden. As a "gesture of goodwill", I "only" paid bit more than 500EUR which my dealer negotiated with HB, just to give you an idea of what might be coming...
Best Regards, Ralf.

Dagmar_L

After 2 weeks camera came back from Sweden. No errors, no hot pixels (it had some visible even on ISO100), sensor is cleaned, on high iso tiling on matrix is no longer visible. I asked polish dealer what was  done to the camera -they do not know. No answer, no charge for repairing. Today I had a session in studio tethered - no errors.
Hmmm - why Hasselblad does not say anything what was repaired? Is it free service action for everyone? Can it happen again? It would be nice to receive some info ;)