++ X1D V1.17.0 Firmware initial user report ++

Previous topic - Next topic

NickT

Folks just FYI I am hearing various reports on the new firmware, some people are having problems, some not...
Nick-T typing at you from Flexframe's secret location under a Volcano

DJL

hcubell

For me as well. I would also add that the AF errors that I observed with the 90mm XCD lens and the earlier firmware appear to have been fixed. This is not a new feature as such, but is VERY important in the X1D becoming a stable and reliable system.

Beever11

After I updated the fw I got a message "the card is too slow " and " the card is full" very often and the file that I just shoot is gone in the X1d . But it can be seen in the computer
I need to format the card every time to solve the problem hope they solve this issue in the next fw update.
Ps I used Sandisk 32gb extreme pro 95mb/s and 280mb/s

tedtrimmer

I have had my camera 6 months and all three lenses work well, no the camera provides me with a better opportunity to make a great photograph.  And due to the ample warnings and reports received here I have elected to not use any of the firmware updates.  So far so good.

kiubabar

The back wheel sensitivity is still a mess, the camera body is like a hot stone after an hour of continue shooting. I hope this is not a hardware issue and can improve my firmware upgrade.

kiubabar

The AF focal point area(the square) is too large that can affect the AF accuracy,please add an option for point AF