Phocus 3.2.1 and Eizo

Previous topic - Next topic

jeff.grant@pobox.com

I have just installed 3.2.1. When I start it, the little calibration tile appears at the top of my Eizo monitor, then goes off and comes back on a couple of times. Eventually, I get to see the Phocus viewer and browser but, if I select an image, I get the coloured wheel for another little while. Eventually, this stops and I can do some work. My preferences are at default which I think says, 'do nothing' with my monitor.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

jeff.grant@pobox.com

I have now updated to 3.2.2 and it's the same. Anyone out there give a rats?
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

docmoore

Sounds like the monitor has a widget which is conflicting with Phocus ... no kidding ... you knew that ... but I would try to disable the calibration reminder and just do manual calibrations
when needed ... not sure if that will solve the issue.

I use X-Rite i1Profiler and have not had any issue with Phocus. The widget for i1 tells me when the profile is greater than 30 days old ...

Bob

jeff.grant@pobox.com

Thanks Bob. I use ColorNavigator for my Eizo monitors. The monitor does it's own calibration stuff at times which just happens. However, each time that I start Phocus, the calibration tile appears. I use multiple profiles for normal screen and soft proofing and can easily switch using ColorNavigator.

In case anyone at Hasselblad is interested, this is on a CG2420 and only happens with Phocus.
Cheers,

Jeff

www.jeff-grant.com

Domip

Hi, I use only Eizo's ColorNavigator and don't use Phocus' aid for that. Whit multiplle monitors I use the profile made with ColorNavigator for the main screen CG277 (where on I use Phocus and PS) and apply this one for the other screens...